AUCTION 37 ANTIQUE ARMS AND ARMOR
Aircrew badge, the first qualification badge recognized by the Luftwaffe instituted in 1933. Made of nickel silver in the side way oval form with the National Eagle within a wreath. Marked on reverse by the manufacturer C. E. Juncker Berlin S. W., horizontal pin-back construction.
Dimensions: W: 2 9/16 in., (6.5 cm.)
Share this lot: